The award-winning Moon Cuba travel guidebook by Christopher P Baker is now available an all-new, full-color edition. The most up-to-date guidebook to Cuba!
First published in 1997 as the Cuba Handbook, Christopher P Baker’s MOON CUBA guidebook has been acclaimed as the most comprehensive, detailed, and entertaining travel guidebook to Cuba.
Newly released in January 2018 in full-color, it is the most up-to-date guidebook to Cuba on the market.
What You’ll Discover in Moon Cuba:
- Expert perspective from award-winning travel writer Christopher P. Baker on the country he has studied for decades
- Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps for navigating independently
- Strategic itineraries for every trip and budget, including: The Best of Cuba, Best Beaches, Havana’s Musical Feast, Scenic Drives, Birding at Its Best, Cars, Cigars, and Cabarets, Dive Into Cuba, and Eco-Adventures
- Focused coverage of Havana, Artemisa and Pinar del Rio, Isla de Juventud Special Municipality, Mayabeque and Matanzas, Cienfuegos and Villa Clara, Sancti Spíritus, Ciego de Ávila and Camagüey, Las Tunas and Holguín, Granma, Santiago de Cuba, and Guantànamo
- Honest advice on air travel, finding the right accommodations, and getting around by car or public transportation
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Go birdwatching or horseback riding or hike the revolutionary trails of the Sierra Maestra trod by Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. Savor delectable criollo cuisine, indulge in the world’s finest cigars fresh from the factory, or enjoy a night on the town with a few authentic mojitos and cuba libres
- Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and language
- A handy, comprehensive guide to travel laws, visas and officialdom, and health and safety tips
With Moon Cuba‘s practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Seventh Edition, January 2018
Price: $24.99 USD
Price: $15.99 USD